Personal Injury Lawyers in Lincolnshire
Are you looking for a firm of Personal Injury Lawyers in Lincolnshire to help you with a new claim? Have you been seriously injured at work, on the road, or in a public place? Have your injuries affected your daily life and caused you to suffer a financial loss? If so, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Welcome to the Nigel Askew Solicitors website. We are a firm of Personal Injury Lawyers in Lincolnshire and we specialise in personal injury claims. From our offices in the centre of Louth, we act for clients across Lincolnshire and the surrounding counties in claims involving serious injury.
We have over 20 years of experience in successfully winning our clients compensation and during this time have helped to recover millions of pounds worth of compensation on their behalf.
Our senior solicitors are available to speak to you today regarding a new personal injury claim so contact us now by calling 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page and indicate the best time for us to call you to take further information from you regarding your accident.
Personal Injury experts in Lincolnshire
If you have been seriously injured in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries and for any loss of earnings you may have suffered as a result.
We represent clients in towns across the county of Lincolnshire so whether you live in Grimsby, Grantham, Lincoln or Louth, or anywhere in between, we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident at work, on the road, in the military or have developed an industrial disease or asbestos disease then call us today for expert legal advice.
To discuss a new personal injury matter, please contact us on 01507 609027.
Free initial consultations as standard
The Personal Injury lawyers at Nigel Askew Solicitors offer all new Lincolnshire based clients a free phone consultation, during which we will discuss your accident and injury in more detail and if we believe your potential claim has good prospects of success, we may offer to represent you on a No Win No Fee basis.
We do not charge our clients any fees to start a claim and fund all of our claims using No Win No Fee agreements, so contact us now to see if we can help you.
Trusted Personal Injury Solicitors
Our team of lawyers have many years experience in helping the people of Lincolnshire claim compensation, across a number of different claim types, which include:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – specialising in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, asbestos lung cancer, mesothelioma and ex-pat asbestos claims
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for head and brain and spinal injuries in accidents at work and on the road
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis, Asthma and musculoskeletal injuries
- Medical Negligence Claims – specialising in matters involving cosmetic surgery, dental, birth and gynaecology and failure to diagnose
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions and faulty equipment in offices, factories, warehouse’s and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, poor workstation conditions & road accidents.
- Head Injury Claims – Our solicitors specialise in serious injury claims, including head injury claims.
- Fatal Injury Claims
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them.
- Road traffic accidents — Serious and fatal injuries as a results of accidents on Lincolnshire’s notoriously dangerous roads in cars and motorcycles, including claims for injuries on public transport like buses and trains and privately owned vehicles and electric scooters
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s farm and agricultural workforce regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock.
- Polish Injury Claims – our Polish speaking solicitors act for Polish clients who have been injured in non-fault accidents. We advise clients across Lincolnshire including in Boston.
What makes Nigel Askew Solicitors different?
We aim to provide all of our clients with a very high standard of legal advice and represent you in your claim to the best of our ability. We have been winning compensation for clients for over 20 years and know what it takes to achieve a successful outcome.
We are proud of our customer service and often attend clients at their homes throughout the entire claim process to take statements, sign documents and provide updates on the their claims.
Our personal service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by other law firms.
All of our claims are handled by senior solicitors, which we believe helps us get to grips with clients matters and maximise the compensation we are able obtain on behalf of our clients.
Serious accidents can have devastating effects on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury lawyers aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
How much can I claim?
Every claim for personal injury is different and the amount you can claim depends on the type of injury you have sustained, the severity of your injuries and how long it takes for you to recover and if you have suffered any financial losses, such as loss of earnings as a result of not being able to work.
For further information about how much your claim might be worth, you can visit our personal injury claims calculator page, by clicking here.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Lincolnshire are specialists in the field of personal injury claims. We can help you claim compensation for your pain and suffering and help you recover any financial losses you may have suffered.
To speak to us about a new personal injury matter, call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
Alternatively, you can email us details of your enquiry to email@example.com
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.