Personal Injury Lawyers in Lincolnshire
Welcome to the Nigel Askew Solicitors website. We are a firm of Lawyers in Lincolnshire that specialise in personal injury claims for compensation. From our base in Louth, our lawyers represent clients across Lincolnshire in serious injury claims.
If you have been injured in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years, you may able to claim compensation for your injuries and for any loss of earnings you may have suffered as a result. The Personal Injury Solicitors at Nigel Askew Solicitors offer all new Lincolnshire based clients a free phone consultation, during which we will discuss your accident and injury in more detail and if we believe your potential claim has good prospects of success then we can represent you in your claim for personal injury.
From our head office in Louth, we act for clients across the county of Lincolnshire and are pleased to represent the people of Lincoln, Boston, Louth, Spalding, Horncastle, Skegness, Stamford, Sleaford and everywhere in between.
Our team of Personal Injury lawyers have years of experience in winning compensation for our clients and specialise in personal injury law. If you have been seriously injured in an accident at work, on the road, in the military or have developed an industrial disease or asbestos disease then call us today for expert legal advice regarding a No Win No Fee claim.
To discuss a new personal injury matter, please contact us on 01507 609027.
Lawyers for Lincolnshire
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or have developed a serious medical condition through no fault of your own, the personal injury lawyers at Nigel Askew can advise you whether you might be able to make a claim for compensation. Any claim will be against the insurers of those responsible for your accident or yours injuries.
There are strict time limits in place to consider when thinking about your personal injury claim, so we urge you to contact us today. In most cases, you are able to start a claim within 3 years from the date of the accident or from the date of diagnosis, or from the date you first linked your symptoms with exposure to the cause of your medical condition, which could be noise, asbestos, vibration, chemicals or dust.
If you are unsure whether you can claim, call our Lincolnshire based lawyers today to find out by calling 01507 609027.
Trusted Personal Injury Solicitors
Our solicitors have considerable expertise across a number of claim types, which include:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – specialising in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, asbestos lung cancer, mesothelioma and ex-pat asbestos claims
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for head and brain and spinal injuries in accidents at work and on the road
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis, Asthma and musculoskeletal injuries
- Medical Negligence Claims – specialising in matters involving cosmetic surgery, dental, birth and gynaecology and failure to diagnose
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions and faulty equipment in offices, factories, warehouse’s and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, poor workstation conditions & road accidents.
- Fatal Injury Claims
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them.
- Road traffic accidents — Serious and fatal injuries as a results of accidents on Lincolnshire’s notoriously dangerous roads in cars and motorcycles, including claims for injuries on public transport like buses and trains and privately owned vehicles and electric scooters
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s farm and agricultural workforce regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock.
What makes Nigel Askew Solicitors different?
We aim to provide all of our clients with a very high standard of legal advice and represent you in your claim to the best of our ability. We have been winning compensation for clients for over 20 years and know what it takes to achieve a successful outcome.
We are proud of our customer service and regularly attend clients at their homes to throughout the entire claim process to take statements, sign documents and provide updates on the their claims.
Our personal service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by other law firms.
All of our claims are handled by senior solicitors, which we believe helps us get to grips with clients matters and maximise the compensation we are able obtain on behalf of our clients.
Serious accidents can have devastating effects on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury lawyers aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors
To speak to our Lincolnshire based lawyers about a new personal injury matter, call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
We offer all new enquiries a free and no obligation phone consultation and can often advise you on the merits of your claim on the phone.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.