Personal Injury Solicitors in Lincolnshire
Nigel Askew Solicitors are experts in Personal Injury and specialise in a number of complex areas of law. We have over 20 years’ experience and represent accident victims from across Lincolnshire, England & Wales and abroad.
We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service to all of our clients, personally managing each case from start to finish. We visit our clients homes to take statements and work as hard as we can to achieve justice. We are specialist solicitors, not unqualified claims processors, and are passionate about the law.
Defendants, like local councils and insurance companies, try to intimidate accident victims and their legal advisers with mountains of paperwork: This does not faze our expert solicitors — and we never take defendants at their word. Instead we examine everything in detail, finding errors and inconsistencies, and often forcing an admission of liability and settlement before a case ever reaches court.
Trusted Personal Injury Solicitors
Our solicitors have considerable expertise across a number of claim types, which include:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – specialising in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for brain and spinal injuries in accidents at work and on the road
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis and musculoskeletal injuries
- Medical Negligence Claims – specialising in matters involving cosmetic surgery, dental, birth and gynaecology and failure to diagnose
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, poor workstation conditions & road accidents.
- Serious Injuries — Serious injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them.
- Road traffic accidents — Including claims for injuries on public transport like buses and trains and privately owned vehicles
Why instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors for your claim?
Our personal injury solicitors have many years experience in running claims on behalf of clients and are completely focused on our clients needs and committed to achieving the best possible results.
In all cases and especially where serious injuries are involved, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”, often attending our clients at their homes. Our bespoke service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by call centres or claims management firms.
- We specialise in personal injury claims
- We have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation for our clients
- We fund all personal injury claims using No Win No Fee agreements
- Our offices are based in the heart of Lincolnshire in Louth, meaning we are accessible to clients across England & Wales
- We offer home visits to all our clients to take statements
- We will work as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
- We work with the best medical professors and leading barristers in the country
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors
If you or a loved one has had an accident that was not your fault then you be able to claim financial compensation.
Call Nigel Askew Solicitors today to arrange a free initial consultation during which we will discuss the merits of your potential claim. Call us today on 01507 609027 or submit our online enquiry form. We deal with all cases using No Win No Fee agreements and never ask our clients for any upfront payments. There are absolutely no hidden charges.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.