Military Injury Compensation Claims
Nigel Askew Solicitors specialise in military compensation claims. Whether you are a current serving member of the Armed Forces or you have been discharged, if you have been injured during the course of your employment within the past 3 years, you may be entitled to make a military compensation claim.
The solicitors at Nigel Askew are experts in personal injury and have many years experience in advising members of the Armed Forces in relation to military compensation claims.
We offer all clients a free and no obligation initial consultation and fund all claims using No Win No Fee Agreements. We do not require our clients to pay any upfront fees and can get started on your claim today. To arrange your free consultation please call us on 01507 609027.
The solicitors at Nigel Askew have expertise in the following areas and are able to offer legal advice relating to claims in:
- Military Hearing Loss Claims
- Non-freezing Cold Injury Claims (NFCI)
- Military Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Claims
- Accidents involving faulty weapons and equipment
- Helicopter and Aircraft Disaster Claims
- Training Accident Claims
Accidents and injuries caused by the military can have devastating effects and regularly lead to premature discharge on medical grounds. If you have been medically discharged due to a non-fault accident or injury then please call us today, we are available now.
Limitation for military injury compensation claims
As with all claims for personal injury, there are strict time limits in place which may prevent some soldiers claiming the compensation that they are entitled to. If you have been injured or have developed hearing loss or a NFCI then we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible to discuss a potential claim. We offer all clients a free and no obligation initial consultation and regularly attend clients personally at their homes or if they are still serving, a location close to their barracks. Call us on 01507 609027 or complete the online enquiry form on this page and we will contact you by phone at your convenience.
Why instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors?
We are experts in personal injury litigation and have acted for hundreds of clients in claims for compensation. Our friendly solicitors have over 20 years’ experience so understand the complex legal issues that arise in military compensation claims.
From our offices in central Louth, Lincolnshire, our solicitors will work as hard as they can to win your claim and achieve justice on your behalf.
- We are completely focused on our clients needs and committed to achieving the best possible results.
- We specialise in personal injury claims and have a proven track record of success
- Always have our clients interest in mind and provide excellent customer service
- Fund all military related personal injury claims using No Win No Fee arrangements
- Will attend clients personally at their homes to take witness statements, or if they are still serving in the Armed Forces, at locations close to their barracks.
- Fight as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
Contact our military injury solicitors today
To start the claim process, contact us today by calling 01507 609027 or you can complete our online enquiry form. One of our friendly and expert solicitors will then call you to discuss your military related matter in more detail, and confirm whether you are able to claim compensation.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
A serving army soldier sustained noise induced hearing loss when on tour of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.
We acted for an army soldier who sustained a frostbite injury when on exercise in Canada.