I will become genuinely involved in your claim from day one. I interview witnesses, inspect accident sites and examine all of the details.
Read more about the types of claims I handle, including road traffic accidents, slips and trips and accidents at work.
Rather than taking defendants at their word, I search for errors, mistakes, inconsistencies and am often able to force admissions of liability early on in the process.
Louth Accident Injury Solicitors Serving Grimsby
Focusing On The Needs Of Accident Victims
You've had an accident and you need help with your compensation claim: Make sure you choose the right legal adviser. At my firm, Nigel Askew Solicitor, I devote all my time to personal injury claims — and I've been doing it for 15 years.
I am a specialist, a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and have the experience to handle a wide variety of cases, including work accidents, road accidents, slips and trips and claims for deafness caused at work.
Helping Injured People
Did you know most injury claims are handled by inexperienced, unqualified and unsupervised claims processors working in call centres? This might suit some types of legal work, but I strongly believe you need the personal attention of an experienced solicitor like me to ensure your claim is not settled for less than it is worth:
- I put you first. Unlike claims management firms, I am not driven solely by financial targets.
- My office is in Louth but I represent clients in Grimsby and across Lincolnshire and Hull. I offer evening and weekend appointments at your home — entirely to suit you.
- I get genuinely involved in your claim from day one. I don't spend my days behind a desk: I am out and about, interviewing witnesses and inspecting accident sites: I pursue your claim vigorously and leave nothing to chance.
- I have dealt with every type of accident injury, from traumatic brain injury cases and cases involving significant spinal injuries to more routine road traffic accident claims. You get my undivided attention, no matter how big or small your case.
- I'll spend time with you and your family to fully understand the impact the accident has had on you. This way I ensure that every category of loss, including psychological damage, is included in your claim.
- I won't always accept the first offer of settlement. I have the experience and confidence to reject a low offer and fight for more.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitor
Call me on 01507 609027 or get in touch online for a free, no-obligation consultation about your case. I deal with cases on a no-win, no-fee basis.
There are no hidden charges.