Polish Speaking Personal Injury Solicitors in Boston, Lincs
Nigel Askew Solicitors are a Lincolnshire based firm of solicitors that specialise in acting for Polish speaking clients who have been seriously injured in non-fault accidents. Our Polish speaking solicitors represent Polish clients in Boston and across Lincolnshire in claims for personal injury.
If you have been injured in an accident at work, on the road or in a public place in the UK, that was not your fault, you are entitled to make a claim for compensation for your injuries and for lost earnings.
Our Polish-speaking Personal Injury Lawyers are experts in helping clients claim compensation and are ready to speak with you now.
Call Nigel Askew Solicitors today by calling 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page.
Our Polish speaking solicitors can help you claim
The Polish speaking solicitors at Nigel Askew Solicitors have over 20 years of experience in helping clients in Boston and across Lincolnshire claim compensation.
Our legal experts are able to help you claim compensation for;
- Your injuries and pain and suffering caused by the accident
- Loss of earnings if you are unable to work now and in the future
- Expenses incurred as a result of the accident which may include long term care, medical costs or physiotherapy to treat your injuries.
We offer all our new Polish clients from Boston and Lincolnshire a free initial phone consultation, in Polish. Call us today on 01507 609027 to discuss your potential claim.
Why Instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors to help with your claim?
We are currently assisting many Polish clients with claims who have been seriously injured at work.
We have over 20 years of experience in helping clients claim compensation. If you have been injured in any of the following types of accidents, we can represent you in a claim for compensation.
- Farm & Agricultural claims – Accidents involving dangerous machinery including saws, tractors, hay bailing machines and combine harvesters. Accidents on farms are very common and account for a large number of the claims we deal with. Injuries include loss of limbs, broken bones that require long term care
- Warehouse and factory accidents – Accidents involving forklift trucks, dangerous machinery and lifting injuries
- Production lines – Claims for repetitive strain injuries to shoulders, arms, wrists and hands caused by improper height workstations which put strain and stress on the body
- Lifting injuries – lifting and manoeuvring heavy items without correct training which lead to painful back, arm and shoulder injuries
- Construction industry – Accidents involving falling from scaffolding and ladders, falling over cables and metal ramps. Injuries may include broken arms, legs and spines
- Other types of claims – We have specialist knowledge in all types of claims including Road Traffic Accidents and accidents in public places, including in shops, restaurants and public footpaths
Your legal rights as an employee
Employers have a duty of care to ensure that their employees are not at risk of sustaining injury or illness while at work.
If your employer does not adhere to strict health and safety guidelines and you are seriously injured as a result, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries.
Any compensation award would be paid by your employer’s insurance company, not your employer directly.
We understand that the thought of claiming against your employer may be worrying, which is why we offer our Polish clients a free initial phone consultation to discuss your circumstances and answer any questions you may have.
Claiming compensation in the UK if you now live in Poland
If the accident took place in England or Wales within the last 3 years, it does not matter if you now live in Poland, you are still able to pursue a claim through the English courts.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today for a free and no obligation assessment of your potential claim today.
Call and speak to one of our Polish speaking solicitors on 01507 609027.
Expert Polish Speaking Solicitors near Boston
If you live in Boston or anywhere else in Lincolnshire, our Polish speaking solicitors can help you claim compensation for your injuries.
If you have been injured in an accident at work, on the road or in a public place and are no longer able to work due to your injuries, we can help you claim financial compensation.
We are proud to act for Polish clients in Boston and in Lincolnshire, and have been doing so for many years. During that time, we have acted for countless clients and know what it takes to achieve a successful outcome.
Our expert solicitors take great care in ensuring our clients receive the highest standard of legal advice and customer care and pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”. Throughout the entire claims process we work as hard as we can to secure the best possible compensation awards for our clients.
How much does it cost to claim?
We do not charge our Polish speaking clients any upfront fees to start a personal injury claim.
We fund our injury compensation claims using Conditional Fee Agreements. These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
Our fees are mostly paid by the insurers of the negligent party, i.e. your employer’s insurance company.
For more information about No Win No Fee agreements or to start your claim, contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today.
How do I start my Polish personal injury claim?
To start your personal injury claim today, call us on 01507 609027.
Our Polish speaking solicitors are available to speak to you today and offer all new Polish clients in Boston a free initial phone consultation.
So whether you have been seriously injured at work, in a road accident or in a public place, contact our expert Polish speaking solicitors today to see if we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.