Serious Injury Compensation Claims
Serious injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them. Unfortunately, many people each year suffer such injuries, having a huge effect on their way of life, job situation, and their ability to carry out tasks that they once took for granted.
If you have suffered a serious injury which was not your fault, you may be able to claim compensation with the help of a specialist serious injury solicitor.
Serious Injury Lawyers To Help You Through A Very Difficult Time
A serious injury can be caused by any number of dangers or hazards, and often are completely accidental. Some of the common serious injuries that are suffered by people are:-
- Brain injuries which can lead to memory loss and concentration issues, cognitive difficulties or permanent brain damage.
- Spinal injuries causing motion problems or paralysis, possibly meaning reliance on a wheelchair.
- Limb amputations causing reliance on walking aids, or the need for rehabilitation and prosthetic limbs.
- Multiple injuries to several parts of the body caused by serious accidents.
- Fatalities caused by severe serious injuries, leading to families being left without a loved one and main earner.
Serous injury law is complicated and it is important that you have experienced and specialist serious injury solicitors handling your case.
How Compensation Can Help?
Serious injury compensation can be beneficial to an injured person in a number of ways and can help to cover:-
- Lost earnings due to the not be able to work.
- Getting an early interim payment to help pay the bills.
- Private rehabilitation and medical costs to speed up recovery as quickly as possible without suffering delays on the NHS.
- Career retraining or any learning development programmes.
- Providing for a family in the cases of a fatality.
While compensation won't reverse the devastating effects of a serious injury, it can help people to cope and come to terms with their new life.
Nigel Askew Solicitor
If you have suffered a serious injury that wasn't your fault, you could claim compensation which will help with your recovery and allow you to get your life back on track.
Nigel Askew is a specialist serious injury solicitor experienced in dealing with difficult serious injury compensation claims, and can assist you with your case. If you have suffered a serious injury, contact Nigel online or call 01507 609027 to discuss your situation on a no obligation basis. All cases are taken on a no-win no-fee basis.