Speak to a Polish Injury Compensation Solicitor today
If you are looking for Polish speaking compensation solicitors in Lincolnshire, we can help you.
Welcome to the Nigel Askew Solicitors website, we are a firm of personal injury solicitors in Lincolnshire and represent Polish clients across the county.
Our solicitors have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation on behalf of our clients and specialise in a range of personal injury claims, so whether you have been injured at work, on the road or in public our Polish compensation solicitors can help you claim.
Contact our Polish compensation solicitors today by calling 01507 609027 or complete the enquiry form on this page and we will call you to discuss your enquiry.
Nasi prawnicy mogą pomóc dochodzić odszkodowania.
Expert Polish Compensation Solicitors in Lincolnshire
We represent Polish clients across Lincolnshire, in a range of personal injury claims.
If you have been injured at work, on the road or in public then our Polish speaking solicitors can offer you expert legal advice regarding a claim.
We offer all of our new Polish clients a free and no obligation initial phone consultations so call us today on 01507 609027 to start your potential compensation claim.
Types of Claims we can help you with
From our Lincolnshire base, our Polish compensation solicitors can advise you on a range of different accident claims, including:
- Farm & Agricultural claims – Accidents involving dangerous machinery including saws, tractors, hay bailing machines, vegetable harvesting machines and combine harvesters. Accidents on farms are very common and account for a large number of the claims we deal with. Injuries include loss of limbs, broken bones that require long term care.
- Warehouse and factory accidents – Accidents involving forklift trucks, dangerous machinery and lifting injuries
- Production lines – Claims for repetitive strain injuries to shoulders, arms, wrists and hands caused by improper height workstations which put strain and stress on the body
- Cleaning industry – Claims for industrial dermatitis as a result of exposure to dangerous chemicals to hands, face and arms
- Lifting injuries – lifting and manoeuvring heavy items without correct training which lead to painful back, arm and shoulder injuries
- Construction industry – Accidents involving falling from scaffolding and ladders, falling over cables and metal ramps. Injuries may include broken arms, legs and spines
- Other types of claims – We have specialist knowledge in all types of claims including Road Traffic Accidents and accidents in public places, including in shops, restaurants and public footpaths
To speak to a Polish speaking solicitor at Nigel Askew solicitors today, please call us on 01507 609027 and we will be pleased to help you claim compensation for your injuries.
What can you claim for?
Our Polish speaking experts are able to help you claim compensation for:
- Your injuries and pain and suffering caused by the accident.
- Loss of earnings if you are unable to work now and in the future.
- Expenses incurred as a result of the accident which may include long term care, medical costs or physiotherapy to treat your injuries.
We offer all our new Lincolnshire based Polish clients a free initial phone consultation, in Polish. Call us today on 01507 609027 to discuss your potential claim.
How much compensation can I claim?
The amount of compensation that you will be able to claim depends on a number of different factors including the type of accident you have been involved in, the severity of your injuries and how long it takes for you to make a full recovery, if ever.
Other factors that are considered in a claim include financial losses and expenses as a result of the accident. These can be loss of earnings and the cost of medical and rehabilitation care, which in some cases can be valued at several million pounds.
Use our compensation calculator to see how much your claim might be worth.
To speak to one of our Lincolnshire based Polish speaking compensation solicitors, call us now on 01507 609027.
How long after my accident do I have to claim?
The law in England & Wales states that you have 3 years after an accident to make a claim for personal injury.
In most cases, this 3 year period starts from the date of the accident or from the date of a diagnosis, or from the date you first linked your injury with exposure to the cause of your medical condition, which could be noise, asbestos, vibration, chemicals or dust.
If the accident took place in England or Wales within the last 3 years, it does not matter if you now live in Poland, you are still able to pursue a claim through the English courts.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today for a free and no obligation assessment of your potential claim.
How much does it cost to make a claim?
We do not charge our Polish clients any upfront fees to start a personal injury claim.
We fund our injury compensation claims using Conditional Fee Agreements. These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
Our fees are mostly paid by the insurers of the negligent party.
To discuss your claim in more detail with one of our Polish solicitors, call us today.
How do I start my personal injury claim?
To start your personal injury claim today, call us on 01507 609027.
Our Polish speaking compensation solicitors are available to speak to you today and offer all new Lincolnshire based Polish clients a free initial phone consultation.
So whether you have been seriously injured at work, in a road accident or in a public place, contact our expert Polish speaking solicitors today to see if we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
Nasi prawnicy mogą pomóc dochodzić odszkodowania
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.