Arm Injury Solicitors in Lincolnshire
Arm injuries can have long lasting and devastating effects on your ability to work and earn money. If you have sustained a serious arm injury in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years then Nigel Askew Solicitors in Louth, in Lincolnshire, can help you claim compensation for your injuries.
Whether you have been injured in an accident at work, in a car or on a motorbike or in a public place, if the accident was not your fault then we can advise you on the prospects of a financial claim for personal injury.
Our personal injury solicitors specialise in serious arm injury claims and have over 20 years experience in representing the people of Lincolnshire.
We offer all of our new clients a free and no obligation initial phone consultation, during which we will ask you questions about your accident and how you sustained your arm injuries. If our expert arm injury solicitors think your accident circumstances have good prospects of success, we will offer you a No Win No Fee agreement.
To start your serious arm injury claim, contact our Lincolnshire based solicitors today by calling 01507 609027 or submit details of your arm injury using the online form on this page.
Common Accidents that lead to serious arm injuries
Over the last 20 years, our personal injury lawyers have advised clients on a wide range of accidents that have led to them sustaining serious arm injuries.
Some of the most common accidents include
- Fractured arms resulting from non-fault car and motorbike accidents, either as drivers or passengers
- Serious arm injuries sustained from manual handling related accidents at work
- Arm injuries resulting from slipping, tripping and falling accidents in warehouses and factories
- Serious arm injuries involving falling from height on construction sites
- Dislocated wrists, elbows and shoulders resulting from accidents on farms and in agricultural settings
- Serious arm injuries as a result of training accidents within the military, resulting in medical discharge and a change of career.
If you have been injured in an accident that is not listed above, please contact us as you may still have grounds for making a claim for your arm injury.
How to start a serious arm injury claim
After you have received medical treatment and been assessed by a doctor or specialist, we recommend that you contact a local law firm to discuss your options relating to a claim for compensation.
From the initial information we take from you on the phone, we are usually able to tell you whether we think your potential claim has any prospects of success.
To start a serious arm injury claim with Nigel Askew Solicitors, call and speak to one of our team today.
How much compensation can I expect to claim?
Every arm injury claim is different and the amount of compensation that you can expect to receive depends on a number of factors, including the severity of your injuries, your rate of recovery, whether you have been unable to work and lost earnings as a result of the accident and the cost of any long term medical treatment which may be required.
You can see our injury claims calculator by clicking here.
Or for a more detailed view on your individual claim, contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today for a free consultation.
How long do I have to make a claim?
The law states that you have 3 years from the date of an accident, or a medical diagnosis, to start a claim for compensation.
There are some exceptions to this rule so we recommend you contact us as soon as possible to discuss your particular circumstances so your claim does not fall outside this 3 year claim limitation period.
Why Choose Nigel Askew Solicitors to help with your arm injury claim?
Our personal injury solicitors are committed to achieving the best possible results for our clients.
In all cases and especially where serious arm injuries are involved, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”, attending our clients at their homes to take statements and provide updates throughout the entire claim process. Our personal service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by larger law firms.
Your claim will be dealt with by a senior solicitor from start to finish, with over 20 years of legal experience, unlike at many other firms where your claim might be dealt with by a trainee solicitor or an unqualified litigation executive.
- Our solicitors specialise in serious arm injury claims
- We have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation for our clients
- We fund all personal injury claims using No Win No Fee agreements
- Our offices are based in the heart of Louth, meaning we are accessible to clients across Lincolnshire, the Midlands and the surrounding counties
- We offer home visits to all our clients throughout the claims process
- We will work as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
- We work with the best medical professionals and leading barristers in the country
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors Now
If your arm has been seriously injured in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries and potential loss of earnings.
Contact our specialist solicitors today for a free and no obligation phone consultation by calling 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on the right of this page.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.