Personal Injury Solicitors for Nottinghamshire
If you have been injured in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years, you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries and for any loss of earnings you may have suffered as a result. The Personal Injury Solicitors at Nigel Askew Solicitors offer all new Nottinghamshire based clients a free initial telephone consultation to discuss your accident and injury in more detail and can help represent you in your No Win No Fee claim for personal injury.
From our head office in Louth, we act for clients across the county of Nottinghamshire and are pleased to represent the people of Nottingham, Mansfield, Beeston, Carlton, Newark, Arnold and Worksop and everywhere in between. We have a presence in Nottingham and seeing you in your home if you prefer will not be an issue.
Our team of Personal Injury Solicitors have many years experience in winning compensation for our clients and specialise in personal injury law. If you have been seriously injured in an accident at work, on the road, in the military or have developed an industrial disease or asbestos disease then call us today for expert legal advice.
To discuss a new personal injury matter, please contact us on 01507 609027.
Expert Personal Injury Solicitors for the people of Nottinghamshire
If you have been injured in an accident or have developed a serious medical condition through no fault of your own, the personal injury solicitors at Nigel Askew can advise you on a personal injury claim.
There are strict time limits in place to consider when thinking about your personal injury claim, commonly referred to as the “limitation period”. In most cases, you are able to proceed with a claim if you start within 3 years from the date of the accident or from the date of diagnosis, or from the date you first linked your symptoms with exposure to the cause of your medical condition, which could be noise, asbestos, vibration, chemicals or dust.
If you are unsure whether you can claim due to a limitation issue, please call our personal injury solicitors for Nottinghamshire on 01507 609027.
Types of Personal Injury we can help with
Our team of injury solicitors have many years experience helping the people of Nottinghamshire claim compensation, across a number of different claim types, which include:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – we have expertise in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for brain and spinal injuries in serious accidents at work and on Nottinghamshire’s network of roads
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis, industrial asthma and musculoskeletal injuries
- Medical Negligence Claims – specialising in matters involving cosmetic surgery, dental, birth and gynaecology and failure to diagnose
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, poor workstation conditions & road accidents.
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them. Our team specialise in serious injury claims.
- Serious Road traffic accidents — Serious and fatal injuries as a result of accidents on Nottinghamshire’s roads.
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — including accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock.
What makes Nigel Askew Solicitors different?
We provide our clients with a very high standard of legal advice and expertise. We have been winning compensation for clients for over 20 years and know what it takes to achieve a successful outcome.
We take great care in ensuring our clients are treated well and pride ourselves on going the “extra mile” for our clients. We are proud of our customer service and regularly attend clients at their homes throughout the entire claim process to take statements, sign documents and provide updates on the their claims.
Our bespoke service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by every firm.
All of our claims are handled by experienced and expert solicitors, which we believe helps us get to grips with clients matters and maximise the compensation we are able obtain on behalf of our clients.
Serious accidents can have a devastating effect on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury solicitors aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors
To speak to us about a new personal injury claim, please call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
Our solicitors offer all new Nottinghamshire based Personal Injury enquiries a free and no obligation consultation and can often advise you on the merits of your claim on the phone.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.