Work Accident Claims for Nottinghamshire
Welcome to Nigel Askew Solicitors’ website, we are a firm of expert personal injury solicitors and represent clients who have been injured at work across Nottinghamshire and the midlands. Our work accident claim solicitors have over 20 years experience in winning compensation for our clients and are on hand today to advise you on a potential claim.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured at work, contact us today to discuss how we can help you claim financial compensation. We offer our Nottinghamshire based clients free initial phone consultations as standard, during which we will discuss the merits of your claim and will aim to answer any questions you may have about claiming.
If you are concerned about claiming against your employer, don’t be. All employers have employer’s liability insurances in place to protect themselves in the event of an employee sustaining an injury in an accident at work. They are not allowed to discriminate against you if you decide to make a claim.
Call us on now on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on the right of this page and one of our expert work accident claims team will contact you at your convenience.
Accident at work solicitors for Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
If you have been injured in a non-fault accident at work then you may be entitled to make a claim against your employer for compensation. If you are unable to work as a result, it is vital that you instruct proactive solicitors who can help you get the compensation that you deserve.
Our personal injury solicitors have helped countless clients win compensation for injuries sustained in the workplace.
Over the years, we have advised clients on a wide range of accidents including:
- Handling, lifting or carrying heavy objects in factories and warehouses
- Being struck by moving objects, including vehicles and machinery
- Injuries sustained by working dangerous machinery
- Accidents involving faulty equipment
- Falls and tripping accidents from height
- Accidents involving crushing injuries
We regularly advise clients that if the work accident happened in England or Wales and the date of the accident was less than 3 years ago, then it is likely that we will be able to advise you on a claim.
Contact our Nottinghamshire work accident claim team today on 01507 609027.
Can you claim for an accident at work?
You may be entitled to claim compensation if you have been injured as a result of health and safety procedures not being followed correctly or if a workplace accident made an existing injury or condition worse.
Your employer has a legal duty to ensure you are safe at work and have a responsibility to:
- Make sure you are properly trained in how to do your job, which means providing you with sufficient training in the machinery you use, manual handling, Health & Safety
- Provide you with suitable personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Undertake risk assessments before you carry out tasks
- Manage business activities to minimise risks to your health and safety
- Provide safe working systems
To discuss a work related accident in more detail, please call our Nottinghamshire work accident claim team now on 01507 609027.
How long do I have to make my work accident claim?
The law in England & Wales states that there is a 3 year period from the date of the accident in which you are able to make a claim.
This 3 year claim deadline can also commence from the date you first realised the symptoms of your injury or illness may be linked with your work.
Every work related accident claim is different and has its own set of circumstances so we always recommend you seek legal advice as soon as possible, to avoid your claim falling outside this deadline.
How much compensation can I expect for my accident at work claim?
The amount of compensation that you can expect to receive depends on a number of factors, including the severity of your injuries, your rate of recovery, whether you have been unable to work and lost earnings as a result of the accident and the cost of any long term medical treatment which may be required.
For a more detailed view on your individual claim, contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today for a free consultation.
Why Choose Nigel Askew Solicitors to help with your work claim?
Our personal injury solicitors are committed to achieving the best possible results for our clients.
In all cases and especially where serious work related injuries are involved, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”, regularly attending our clients at their homes. Our bespoke service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by claims management firms or large national law firms.
Your claim will be dealt with by a senior solicitor from start to finish, with years of experience, unlike at many other firms where your claim might be dealt with by a trainee solicitor or an unqualified litigation executive.
- We specialise in work accident claims
- We have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation for our clients
- We fund all personal injury claims using No Win No Fee agreements
- Our offices are based in the heart of Louth, meaning we are accessible to clients across Nottinghamshire and surrounding counties
- We offer home visits to all our Nottinghamshire clients throughout the claims process
- We will work as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
- We work with the best medical professionals and leading barristers in the country
To discuss a new Nottinghamshire based enquiry, please call our work accident claim team now on 01507 609027.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors
If you have been seriously injured in an accident at work, we can offer you expert legal advice and guidance to make a successful claim for compensation. We have helped people in your exact position before and are on hand now to speak to you.
Contact our specialist solicitors today by calling 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on the right of this page.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
The Claimant was involved in a serious accident when she was hit by a lorry at a road junction.
Our client sustained multiple injuries when the vehicle he was travelling in collided with another vehicle travelling in the opposite direction.