Solicitors in Louth Lincolnshire
Are you looking for solicitors in Louth Lincolnshire, to advise you on a claim for compensation? Are you searching for solicitors that you can trust, with many years of experience in successfully winning compensation? If so, welcome to Nigel Askew Solicitors.
From our head office in the heart of Louth in Lincolnshire, we represent clients that have been seriously injured in non-fault accidents and help them to claim compensation for their injuries, rehabilitation and loss of earnings.
Our solicitors have over 20 years of experience in all aspects of serious injury law and during that time have helped thousands of clients to claim millions of pounds for their pain and suffering an financial losses.
If you or a member of your family have been seriously injured and would like to speak to solicitors in Louth Lincolnshire, then contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today by calling 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page and one of our solicitors will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail.
How can our solicitors help you?
We are proud to represent the people of Louth & Lincolnshire and have been doing so for the last 20 years. We are specialist personal injury solicitors and have won our clients millions of pounds in compensation, in all types of personal injury claims.
If you, a friend or a member of your family have been seriously injured in an accident and you are thinking about making a claim for compensation, speak to our solicitors today.
We know this is probably your first time making a personal injury claim and you probably have a number of questions relating to the process, which is why we offer all new clients a free initial phone consultation. During this call, we will listen to your accident circumstances, ask you about the accident, your injuries and advise you on the prospects of a claim. We will also aim to answer your questions.
Call us now on 01507 609027 for your free consultation.
So, what types of claims can we help you with?
Our Solicitors in Louth Lincolnshire can advise you a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – if you have been diagnosed with an asbestos related disease within the last 3 years, we can represent you in a claim. We have expertise in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – serious and catastrophic injury may require long term care and rehabilitation, so it’s vital you contact the best solicitors in Louth for advice. If you or a family member has sustained a brain, spinal or back injury then contact us today
- Industrial Disease Claims – if you have developed HAVS or VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis, industrial asthma or a WRULD (work related upper limb disorder) then contact us for advice.
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – our solicitors can help advise you on claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — if you have suffered a serious back injury at work caused by heavy lifting, pushing or pulling and from poor workstation conditions we can help you claim
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them. Our team specialise in serious injury claims
- Serious Road Traffic Accidents — our solicitors in Louth can advise you regarding claims arising from serious and fatal injuries as a result of accidents on Lincolnshire’s notoriously dangerous roads
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s farm and agriculture workforce regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock
Non-fault accidents can have serious consequences and can have a devastating effect on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury solicitors aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
How much does it cost to start a claim?
We do not charge our Louth based clients any upfront fees to get a personal injury claim started.
If our team of solicitors think you have a strong case then we will offer to represent you using a Conditional Fee Agreement.
These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
Our fees are mostly paid by the insurers of the negligent party.
How do I start my personal injury claim?
There are strict time limits involved in claims for personal injury, so we recommend you do not delay in contacting us.
To start your personal injury claim today, call us on 01507 609027.
Our friendly and expert solicitors are available now to advise you on your potential claim, so whether you have been seriously injured at work, in a road accident or in a public place, contact our expert solicitors today to see if we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.