Expert Personal Injury Solicitors in Louth
Are you looking for a firm of personal injury solicitors in Louth to help you with a new personal injury claim for compensation? If so, the specialist solicitors at Nigel Askew Solicitors can help you. We are based in the heart of Louth and are able to provide quality legal advice and representation to you or your family.
We are a local firm of solicitors that you can trust to help you claim the compensation you deserve.
We have over 20 years of experience in personal injury law and can help you claim if you have been seriously injured in a non-fault accident at work, on the road, in the military or in a public place.
Contact us today by calling 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page and one of our solicitors will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail.
Trustworthy Personal Injury Solicitors in Louth
We are proud to act for clients in Louth and across Lincolnshire and have been doing so successfully, for more than 20 years. During that time we have acted for countless clients and know what it takes to achieve a successful outcome.
We take care in ensuring our clients receive the highest standard of legal advice and customer care and we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile” for all of our clients.
We regularly attend them at their homes throughout the entire claims process, usually to provide claim updates, take statements and to sign documents. Our personal service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by other firms in the area.
If you have been injured in an accident in or around Louth and would like to speak to one of our solicitors regarding a No Win No Fee claim, call 01507 609027.
Types of Personal Injury Claims we can help with
Over the last 20 years we have handled a broad range of claim types and represented countless people claim compensation for injuries resulting from non-fault accidents.
Due to our experience, we can help you claim for a number of different claim types, including:
- Accidents at work – accidents involving dangerous or faulty machinery, in warehouses, factories or construction sites, manual handling type accidents or claims arising out of poor working conditions
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for neck, brain and spinal injuries in serious car and motorbike accidents, as well as accidents at work
- Industrial Disease Claims – we specialise in claims for HAVS, work related upper limb disorders (WRULD), work related dermatitis, industrial asthma and musculoskeletal injuries
- Military Injury Claims – our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, pushing or pulling and from poor workstation conditions, as well as repetitive type injuries
- Serious Road traffic accidents — Serious and fatal injuries as a result of accidents on Lincolnshire’s roads
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s large farming community regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and injuries caused by dangerous livestock
Serious accidents can have a devastating effect on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury solicitors aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
We offer free phone consultations
We offer all of our new Louth based clients a free and no obligation initial phone consultation to discuss your potential claim.
We will ask you a number of questions about your accident, your injuries and whether you have suffered any financial loss as a result of the accident.
If our experts believe that your potential claim has good prospects of success then we will offer to represent you in a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
How much compensation can I claim?
This is one of the most common questions that our solicitors are asked and although we can estimate the value of a claim, we are not able to give a conclusive answer at the start of your claim.
The value of a claim depends on a number of factors including the type of accident you have been involved in, the severity of your injuries and how long it takes for you to make a full recovery, if ever.
There are other factors that affect the value of a personal injury claim, which include any financial losses you have suffered as a result of the accident. These financial losses could be lost earnings, rehabilitation or cost of ongoing medical care, which in some cases can be valued at several million pounds.
Use our compensation calculator to see how much your claim might be worth.
How much does it cost to claim?
We do not charge our Louth based clients any upfront fees to start a personal injury claim.
If we believe you have a strong case then we will offer to represent you and ask that you enter into a Conditional Fee Agreement with us.
These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
How do I start my personal injury claim?
To speak to our personal injury solicitors in Louth, call us on 01507 609027.
Our friendly and expert solicitors are available now to advise you on your potential claim, so whether you have been seriously injured at work, in a road accident or in a public place, contact our expert solicitors today to see if we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.