Best Solicitors in Louth
Welcome to Nigel Askew Solicitors, we are one of the leading firms of personal injury solicitors in Louth. Our solicitors have been representing the people of Louth in serious injury claims for the past 20 years and they often tell us that we are the best solicitors in Louth.
From our offices on Bridge Street, we provide expert legal advice and representation to our clients and know what it takes to achieve a successful outcome, having won our clients millions of pounds in compensation.
We are a local firm of solicitors that you can trust to help you claim the full compensation you deserve.
Contact us today by calling 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page and one of our solicitors will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail.
Instructing the right solicitors for you
If you have been seriously injured in an accident that was not your fault, which happened within the last 3 years then it is vital you instruct a firm of solicitors with the necessary experience and expertise to represent you and guide you through the claims process.
We have over 20 years of experience in personal injury law and can help you claim if you have been seriously injured on the road, at work, the military or in a public place.
We are proud to act for the people of Louth and the surrounding areas and always take care in ensuring our clients receive the highest standard of legal advice and customer care and we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile” for all of our clients.
The types of claims we can help you with
We are contacted by clients to help advise them on a wide range of potential claims. Our Louth based solicitors have experience in a broad range of claim types and represented countless people claim compensation for injuries resulting from non-fault accidents.
If you have been injured in any of the following claim types, we can help you claim compensation:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – if you have been diagnosed with an asbestos related disease within the last 3 years, we can represent you in a claim. We have expertise in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – serious and catastrophic injury may require long term care and rehabilitation, so it’s vital you contact the best solicitors in Louth for advice. If you or a family member has sustained a brain, spinal or back injury then contact us today
- Industrial Disease Claims – if you have developed HAVS or VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis, industrial asthma or a WRULD (work related upper limb disorder) then contact us for advice.
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – our solicitors can help advise you on claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — if you have suffered a serious back injury at work caused by heavy lifting, pushing or pulling and from poor workstation conditions we can help you claim
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them. Our team specialise in serious injury claims
- Serious Road Traffic Accidents — our solicitors in Louth can advise you regarding claims arising from serious and fatal injuries as a result of accidents on Lincolnshire’s notoriously dangerous roads
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s farm and agriculture workforce regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock
Non-fault accidents can have serious consequences and can have a devastating effect on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury solicitors aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
Personal Injury Solicitors for Louth
We regularly attend clients at their homes throughout the entire claims process, usually to provide claim updates, take statements and to sign documents. Our personal service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by other firms in the area.
If you have been injured in an accident in or around Louth and would like to speak to one of our solicitors regarding a No Win No Fee claim, call 01507 609027.
We offer free phone consultations
Our best solicitors in Louth offer all of our new clients a free and no obligation initial phone consultation to discuss your potential claim.
We will take the time to listen to you and then ask you a number of questions about your accident, your injuries and whether you have suffered any financial loss as a result of the accident.
If our best solicitors in Louth believe that your potential claim has good prospects of success then we will offer to represent you in your compensation claim.
How much does it cost to start a claim?
We do not charge our Louth based clients any upfront fees to get a personal injury claim started.
If our team of solicitors think you have a strong case then we will offer to represent you using a Conditional Fee Agreement.
These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
Our fees are mostly paid by the insurers of the negligent party.
How do I start my personal injury claim?
There are strict time limits involved in claims for personal injury, so we recommend you do not delay in contacting us.
To start your personal injury claim today, call us on 01507 609027.
Our friendly and expert solicitors are available now to advise you on your potential claim, so whether you have been seriously injured at work, in a road accident or in a public place, contact our expert solicitors today to see if we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.