Accident at work claim Grimsby
Welcome to the Nigel Askew Solicitors website, we are a firm of personal injury solicitors that specialise in helping clients who have been seriously injured in accidents at work, claim compensation for their injuries. Our accident at work claim solicitors represent clients in Grimsby and across Lincolnshire and are available to speak to you today.
We have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation for our clients and unlike many larger firms offer a completely bespoke service, often attending our clients at their homes throughout the claims process. We offer a truly personal service and high standard of legal advice to every client.
Call us on now on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and one of our expert solicitors will contact you at your convenience.
Representing the people of Grimsby
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident at work, we can provide you with expert legal advice regarding a claim for compensation.
We offer all our new Grimsby based clients a free initial phone consultation as standard, during which we will discuss your accident and the merits of your claim.
If you are unable to work as a result of your injuries, it is vital that you instruct proactive solicitors who can help you get the compensation that you deserve.
How much compensation can you claim?
Our accident at work claim solicitors have helped countless clients in Grimsby and across Lincolnshire with claims for injuries sustained in the workplace.
We have experience in advising clients on a wide range of accidents including:
- Handling, lifting or carrying heavy objects in factories and warehouses
- Being struck by a moving objects, including vehicles and machinery
- Injuries sustained by working on dangerous machinery
- Injuries caused by poor workstations
- Accidents involving faulty equipment
- Falls and tripping accidents from height
- Accidents involving crushing injuries
Can you claim for an accident at work?
You may be entitled to claim compensation if you have been injured as a result of health and safety procedures not being followed correctly or if a workplace accident made an existing injury or condition worse.
Your employer has a legal duty to ensure you’re safe at work and have a responsibility to:
- Make sure you’re properly trained in how to do your job, which means providing you with sufficient training in the machinery you use, manual handling, Health & Safety
- Provide you with suitable personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Undertake risk assessments before you carry out tasks
- Manage business activities to minimise risks to your health and safety
- Provide safe working systems
How long do I have to make my work accident claim?
The law in England & Wales states that there is a 3 year period from the date of an accident in which you are able to make a claim. This is commonly referred to as the “limitation period”.
This 3 year claim limitation period may also commence from the date you first realised the symptoms of your injury or illness may be linked with your work.
Every work related accident claim is different and has its own set of circumstances so we always recommend you seek legal advice as soon as possible, to avoid your claim falling foul of this claim deadline.
Call us today on 01507 60907 to see if you can claim.
How much compensation can I expect for my accident at work claim?
The amount of financial compensation that you can expect to receive for your injuries depends on a number of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the type of accident, your rate of recovery and whether you have suffered any financial loss, which may be a result of being unable to work and earn money as a result of the accident.
For a more detailed view on your individual claim, contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today for a free consultation.
Why Choose Nigel Askew Solicitors to help with your claim?
The personal injury solicitors at Nigel Askew Solicitors are fully committed to achieving the best possible results for our clients.
In all cases and especially where serious work related injuries are involved, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”, often attending our clients at their homes. Our bespoke service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by claims management firms or large national law firms.
Your claim will be dealt with by a senior solicitor from start to finish, with years of experience, unlike at many other firms where your claim might be dealt with by a trainee solicitor or an unqualified litigation executive.
- We specialise in work accident claims
- We have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation for our clients
- We fund all personal injury claims using No Win No Fee agreements
- Our offices are based in the heart of Louth, meaning we are accessible to clients across Lincolnshire and surrounding counties
- We offer home visits to all our Grimsby based clients throughout the claims process
- We will work as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
- We work with the best medical professionals and leading barristers in the country
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today
To discuss a new accident at work claim contact our specialist solicitors today by calling 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page.
We can offer you expert legal advice and guidance to make a successful claim for compensation. Our accident at work claim solicitors help people across Grimsby and Lincolnshire in your exact position and are on hand now to speak to you.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
The Claimant was involved in a serious accident when she was hit by a lorry at a road junction.
Our client sustained multiple injuries when the vehicle he was travelling in collided with another vehicle travelling in the opposite direction.