Injury Lawyers for Lincoln & Lincolnshire
Have you been seriously injured in an accident that was not your fault? Are you looking for a firm of injury lawyers in Lincoln to help you claim? Are you unsure if you can claim? If so, the injury lawyers at Nigel Askew Solicitors can offer the expert legal advice you need.
If you or a member of your family have been seriously injured in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years, then you may be able to claim financial compensation. Our expert injury lawyers have over 20 years of experience in winning the people of Lincoln compensation for injuries sustained in non-fault accidents.
To speak with one of our friendly personal injury lawyers for Lincoln, please call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page.
We are pleased to be able to offer all new clients a free and no obligation initial phone consultation, during which we will discuss your accident and your injuries and aim to answer any questions you may have and about the claim process.
A firm of injury lawyers you can trust
Our team of specialist injury lawyers represent clients in Lincoln and across the county of Lincolnshire.
Due to our many years of experience, we are able to provide expert legal advice on a range of different claim types, so whether you have been injured at work, on the road or in a public place our injury lawyers can offer you the legal advice you need to make a successful claim.
If you have been injured in any of the following situations, contact our lawyers for expert legal advice relating to a personal injury claim:
- Asbestos related disease claims, including for asbestosis, mesothelioma and lung cancer
- Accidents caused by dangerous or faulty equipment and machinery at work
- Back injuries caused by lifting, pushing and pulling accidents at work
- Catastrophic claims including brain, neck and spinal injuries
- Fatal accident claims
- Industrial disease claims, including for HAVS, hearing loss and Asthma
- Military accidents claims, including for NFCI, hearing loss and serious training accidents
- Serious Road traffic accident claims including both car and motorbike claims
- Work related injury claims including in warehouses, factories and building sites.
Our injury lawyers offer all new Lincoln based clients a free and no obligation initial consultation so contact us today to discuss your claim.
Free initial consultations as standard
Our injury lawyers offer all Lincoln based clients a free initial consultation to discuss your potential claim.
We will ask you a number of questions about your accident, your injuries and whether you have suffered any financial loss as a result, such as being unable to work due to your injuries.
If we believe your claim has good prospects of success then we will be pleased to offer you a No Win No Fee agreement and represent you in your claim.
We pride ourselves on offering both a high standard of legal advice and an excellent standard of customer care throughout the claims process.
Call 01507 609027 now to get your claim up and running.
How much is my claim worth?
The amount of financial compensation that you can expect to receive for your injuries depends on a number of factors, including the type of accident you have been involved in, the severity of your injuries or work related illness, how long it might take you to recover and whether you have been unable to work due to the accident and if have suffered a financial loss.
For a more detailed view on your individual claim, contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today for a free consultation.
How much does it cost to claim?
There are no upfront costs associated with making a personal injury claim with Nigel Askew Solicitors.
Once we have a clear picture of your accident and your injuries and if we think your potential claim has good prospects of succeeding, we will offer you a Conditional Fee Agreement. These agreements are also commonly referred to as “CFA’s” and “No Win, No Fee Agreements”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a percentage of the client’s compensation at the end of a successful claim.
Law firms fees are mostly paid by the insurers of the losing party.
For more information about No Win No Fee agreements, please contact us.
Why Instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors?
In all cases and especially where serious injuries are involved, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”, often attending our clients at their homes throughout the claims process.
Our attention to detail and high quality service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by call centres or claims management firms.
- We specialise in personal injury claims
- We have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation for our clients
- We fund all personal injury claims using No Win No Fee agreements
- From our Lincolnshire based offices, we act for clients in Lincoln and across the county
- We often meet our clients at their homes to take statements and provide updates throughout the entire claims process
- We will work as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
- We work with the best medical professionals and leading barristers in the country
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors now for expert legal advice
If you are looking to instruct an injury lawyer then contact us today. We represent clients in Lincoln and across Lincolnshire in a range of personal injury claims.
Call us now on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.