Personal Injury Solicitors for Boston, Lincs
Welcome to the Nigel Askew Solicitors website, we are a firm of personal injury solicitors and represent clients across Lincolnshire. Over the last 20 years our personal injury solicitors have acted for countless clients in and around Boston in serious personal injury claims, so whether you live in Boston, Wyberton, Leverton, Kirton, Sibsey, Sutterton or Heckington, or anywhere in between, then our expert personal injury solicitors can help you claim compensation.
We offer all new Boston based clients a free initial phone consultation to discuss the accident and advise you on the prospects of a successful claim.
We are a local firm of Lincolnshire solicitors that you can trust to help you claim. Contact us today by calling 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page and one of our solicitors will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail.
Expert Personal Injury Claim Solicitors
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, whether that was as work or on the road or in a public place, if you have suffered serious injuries then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Our solicitors have more than 20 years experience in winning compensation for the people of Lincolnshire and have helped countless clients based in and around Boston with their claims.
Our expert solicitors take great care in ensuring our clients receive the highest standard of legal advice and customer care and pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”. Throughout the entire claims process we work as hard as we can to secure the best possible compensation awards for our clients.
We believe it is important that our clients claims are dealt with by senior solicitors, with years of experience in successfully winning compensation. None of our clients cases are dealt with by inexperienced claims administrators, unlike at many other firms.
We regularly attend our clients at their homes to provide claim updates, take statements and sign documents. Our bespoke service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by every firm.
Why Instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors to help with your claim?
We specialise in personal injury law and over the last 20 years have helped countless people claim compensation for non-fault accidents.
We can help you claim for any of the following claim types:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – we have expertise in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for brain and spinal injuries resulting from serious accidents at work and on Lincolnshire’s network of roads
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis, industrial asthma and musculoskeletal injuries
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, pushing or pulling and from poor workstation conditions
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them. Our team specialise in serious injury claims
- Serious Road traffic accidents — Serious and fatal injuries as a result of accidents on Lincolnshire’s notoriously dangerous roads
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s farm and agriculture workforce regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock
Injuries suffered as a result of serious accidents can have a devastating effect on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury solicitors aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
If you are looking for a firm of personal injury solicitors in Boston or the surrounding areas to help advise you on a claim for compensation, contact Nigel Askew Solicitors by calling us on 01507 609027 or complete the enquiry form on the right of this page and one of our experts will contact you at your convenience.
How long after my accident can I claim?
The law in England & Wales states that you have 3 years after an accident to make a claim for personal injury.
In most cases, this 3 year period starts from the date of the accident or from the date of a diagnosis, or from the date you first linked your injury with exposure to the cause of your medical condition, which could be noise, asbestos, vibration, chemicals or dust.
We recommend that clients contact us as soon as possible, to be sure they do not fall foul of this strict limitation period.
Call us on 01507 609027 or submit an enquiry using the online form on this page.
How much does it cost to claim?
We do not charge our clients any upfront fees to start a personal injury claim.
We fund our injury compensation claims using Conditional Fee Agreements. These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
Our fees are paid by the insurers of the negligent party.
For more information about how we fund our personal claims contact us now.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors to start your claim
To start your personal injury claim today, call us on 01507 609027.
Our friendly personal injury solicitors are available to speak to you today and as standard, offer all new clients in Boston and across Lincolnshire a free initial phone consultation.
So whether you have been seriously injured at work, in a road accident or in a public place, contact our expert solicitors today to see if we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.