Injury Compensation Solicitors in Lincolnshire
Welcome to the Nigel Askew Solicitors website, we specialise in injury compensation claims and represent the people of Grimsby, the surrounding areas and across the county of Lincolnshire in serious injury compensation claims.
Our solicitors have over 20 years of experience in a range of personal injury claims including for serious work related injuries which could be in factories or on building sites, farm and agricultural claims, asbestos disease, serious road accident injury claims, industrial disease and military injury claims. We can also help advise you if you have been seriously injured in a public place, such as a shop, high street or leisure centre.
To discuss a new compensation claim matter with us, please contact us on 01507 609027. We offer all new Grimsby based clients a free and no obligation initial consultation and can usually give you an indication of the merits of a claim on the phone.
Injury compensation claim specialists
If you live in or around Grimsby and have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
If you are unable to work as a result of your accident, we can advise you on how to claim financial compensation against the persons responsible for your accident.
If you are interested in claiming compensation, we recommend you contact us as soon as possible as there are strict time limits in place when claiming, usually 3 years from the date or the accident or from the date of medical diagnosis.
Types of Personal Injury we can help with
The personal injury solicitors at Nigel Askew have many years of experience in representing clients in a range of injury compensation claims.
We are able to represent clients in the following types of claim:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – we have expertise in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for brain and spinal injuries in accidents at work and on Lincolnshire’s roads
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis and musculoskeletal injuries
- Medical Negligence Claims – specialising in matters involving cosmetic surgery, dental, birth and gynaecology and failure to diagnose
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, poor workstation conditions & road accidents.
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them.
- Serious road traffic accidents — Serious and fatal injuries as a result of accidents on our county’s roads
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s farm and agriculture workforce regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock.
To discuss a new matter with our injury compensation solicitors in Lincolnshire, please either call us or submit an online enquiry form.
How much compensation can I claim?
This is one of the most common questions our solicitors are asked.
The amount of financial compensation you can expect to receive depends on several important factors including the severity of your injuries, the type of accident you have been involved in, if you are unable to work as a result of your injuries and how quickly you make a full recovery, if ever.
Other factors that make up a compensation claim are any financial losses you may have suffered as a result of your accident. This can include any loss of earnings as a result of being unable to work due to your injuries or the cost of medical and rehabilitation care as a result of your accident.
Some personal injury claims can be worth several million pounds.
Use our compensation calculator to see how much your claim might be worth.
How much does it cost to claim?
We do not charge Grimsby clients any upfront fees to start injury compensation claims. Instead, we ask that all clients enter into a No Win No Fee Agreement with us, which is how we fund our clients’ claims.
What is a No Win No Fee agreement?
We fund our injury compensation claims using Conditional Fee Agreements. These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim. We cap this fee at 25% of your compensation award.
Our fees are mostly paid by the insurers of the negligent party, so for example if your accident was at work, we will claim against your employer’s liability insurance policy, not your employer directly.
For more information about No Win No Fee agreements or to speak to us about starting a new claim, please contact our solicitors today.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today
If would like to speak to us, regarding injury compensation claims in Grimsby, call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
We offer all new Grimsby based clients a free and no obligation consultation and can often advise you on the merits of your claim on the phone.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.