Trusted Personal Injury Solicitors in Louth
Nigel Askew Solicitors are a firm of solicitors in Louth, in Lincolnshire. We specialise in helping clients that live in and around the Louth area and across the county of Lincolnshire, in compensation claims following injuries sustained in non-fault accidents.
Our team of specialist solicitors represent clients who have been injured at work, on our county’s notoriously dangerous roads, whilst serving in the military and who have developed work related disease or serious medical conditions.
To speak with one of our personal injury solicitors regarding a new enquiry, please call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on the right of this page.
We offer all new clients a free and no obligation initial phone consultation during which we will discuss the merits of your potential claim and aim to answer any questions you may have.
Solicitors for Louth & Lincolnshire
If you have sustained an injury in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years, or have developed a serious medical condition through no fault of your own, our solicitors can advise you on a personal injury claim.
Due to strict time limits involved in making a claim for compensation, we recommend you contact us as soon as possible to get your claim up and running.
The types of enquiry we can help you with
Our solicitors in Louth have considerable expertise across a number of claim types, which include:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – specialising in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for brain and spinal injuries in accidents at work and on the road
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis and musculoskeletal injuries
- Medical Negligence Claims – specialising in matters involving cosmetic surgery, dental, birth and gynaecology and failure to diagnose
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, poor workstation conditions & road accidents.
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them.
- Road traffic accidents — Including claims for injuries on public transport like buses and trains and privately owned vehicles
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — including accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock.
Why instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors for your claim?
In all cases and especially where serious injuries are involved, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”, regularly attending our clients at their homes throughout the claims process.
Our attention to detail and high quality service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by call centres or claims management firms.
- We specialise in personal injury claims
- We have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation for our clients
- We fund all personal injury claims using No Win No Fee agreements
- Our offices are based in the heart of Louth, meaning we are accessible to clients across Lincolnshire
- We often attend our clients at their homes to take statements and provide updates throughout the entire claims process
- We will work as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
- We work with the best medical professionals and leading barristers in the country
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors in Louth
If you need a firm of solicitors in Louth, call us today on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
We offer all new enquiries a free and no obligation consultation and can often advise you on the merits of your claim on the phone.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.