Car Accident Solicitors for Scunthorpe
Welcome to the Nigel Askew Solicitors website, we are a firm of car accident solicitors that represent the people of Scunthorpe in personal injury claims for compensation.
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident in Scunthorpe or the surrounding areas, either as the driver or a passenger, then contact us today for expert legal advice regarding a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
We have many years of experience in dealing with serious and fatal car accident claims, representing families across Lincolnshire from Scunthorpe to Lincoln, Grimsby to Grantham, Skegness to Spalding and everywhere in between.
To discuss your potential claim, call our friendly solicitors today on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and one of our Scunthorpe car accident solicitors will contact you at your convenience.
Are you entitled to make a claim?
A serious car accident can leave you unable to work and be a huge burden on you financially and emotionally. A car accident claim can help you make vital adjustments to life, both in the short and longer-term.
With every new Scunthorpe based car accident enquiry, we offer a free and no obligation initial phone consultation, during which we will ask you a series of questions to help us understand how the accident happened and listen to everything you want to tell us about your experience.
The questions that we will ask you include:
- The date and location of the accident
- How the accident happened
- Who was involved in the accident
- Whether someone was at fault for the accident
- How the accident has impacted your life
We know that talking about an accident which has caused a serious injury can be difficult, which is why we routinely attend our clients in their own homes, where you may feel more comfortable.
Fatal Car Accident Solicitors for Scunthorpe and Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire has some of the most dangerous roads in the entire country and according to recent reports, the roads of Lincolnshire are the second most deadly in the UK.
The department of transport figures show that 49 people were killed on our roads last year and some 3000 others were seriously injured.
Some of the crash hotspots were:
- A15 between Scunthorpe and Lincoln
- A17 between Sleaford and Boston
- A52 between Skegness and Boston
- A15 from Lincoln to Sleaford
- A16 between Louth and Grimsby
- A46 between Market Rasen and Grimsby
If you or a family member have been injured in a car accident in Lincolnshire, Nigel Askew Solicitors can represent you in a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
What is a No Win No Fee claim and how does it work?
This is one of the most common questions we are asked, “What is a No Win No Fee agreement and how does it work?”
Our Scunthorpe car accident solicitors fund all of our claims using Conditional Fee Agreements. These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms shoulder the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
Our other fees are paid by the insurers of the negligent 3rd party driver and we do not require you to pay us any money up front to get your claim started.
Call us today to get your car accident claim started.
Why use Nigel Askew Solicitors?
Over the past 20 years, our solicitors have helped countless people make financial claims for compensation and helped many families get their lives back on track and are proud to represent the people of Scunthorpe and the surrounding areas with their claims.
Some of the other benefits of instructing our car accident compensation solicitors include:
- Due to our head offices location, in Louth, we are able to offer a personal service and represent clients in Scunthorpe and across the county of Lincolnshire
- We have over 20 years of experience in representing clients that have suffered very serious injuries as a result of non-fault car accidents
- Our straightforward funding options mean we use No Win No Fee agreements, putting less financial risk on our clients
- We offer all our clients expert legal advice and guidance through every stage of the accident claim process
- Our tenacious lawyers work as hard as they can for you and always ensure settlement offers are the best for you and your family.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors
If you live in Scunthorpe or a neighbouring town and have been injured in a non-fault car accident then we can offer you expert legal advice. Even if you were partly to blame for the accident, we recommend you contact us today to discuss your legal rights.
Our team of solicitors are on hand to offer you expert advice and help guide you through the claims process.
Call us today on 01507 609027 for an initial consultation or submit an online enquiry using the form to the right of this page and we will contact you at your convenience.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.