Personal Injury Lawyers in Louth
If you are looking for a firm of Lawyers in Louth to help you with a personal injury claim, then the lawyers at Nigel Askew Solicitors are here to help you. Our Louth based lawyers have over 20 years experience of successfully representing the people of Lincolnshire in claims for compensation.
If you or a member of your family have been seriously injured in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years, then you may be able to claim financial compensation.
To speak with one of our friendly and expert personal injury lawyers, please call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page.
We are pleased to be able to offer all new clients a free and no obligation initial phone consultation, during which we will discuss your accident and your injuries and aim to answer any questions you may have about the claim process.
Lawyers representing the people of Louth
Our team of specialist lawyers represent clients in Louth and across the county of Lincolnshire.
We are able to provide expert legal advice if you have been seriously injured at work, on the road, in the military or in a public place.
If you have been injured in any of the following situations, contact our lawyers for expert legal advice relating to a personal injury claim:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – specialising in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for brain and spinal injuries in accidents at work and on the road
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis and musculoskeletal injuries
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories, warehouse’s and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, poor workstation conditions & road accidents.
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them.
- Serious Road Accidents — Including claims for injuries on public transport like buses and trains and privately owned vehicles and electric scooters
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — including accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock.
We offer all our new clients a free and no obligation initial phone consultation to discuss the merits of your claim. Call us today on 01507 609027 now to discuss your potential claim for compensation.
Common injuries associated with claiming
Our personal injury solicitors have many years experience in running claims on behalf of clients and are completely focused on our clients needs and committed to achieving the best possible results.
In all cases and especially where serious injuries are involved, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”, often attending our clients at their homes. Our bespoke service often enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by call centres or claims management firms.
- Back injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Eye injuries
- Foot injuries
- Finger injuries
- Hand injuries
- Hip injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal injuries
If the injury you have sustained is not listed above do not worry, we are able to advise clients on any type of injury claim. Call our lawyers in Louth today on 01507 609027.
How much is my claim worth?
Clients often wonder how much they might be able to claim and we understand that it’s important to have an idea of what you might be due, so you can plan for the future. In cases where serious injury is involved, alterations to homes may be required or alternative types of family vehicle might be better suited to your needs.
The short answer is that every claim is different and that claim value often depends on the type and severity of your injury.
Other factors to consider when considering the value of a claim include whether you have lost earnings due to not being able to work.
For more information about how much your claim might be worth, use our compensation calculator.
Will I have to attend court?
In the vast majority of claims for personal injury, clients are not required to attend court as we seek to settle claims with the insurers of the negligent party, before a claim reaches court.
However claims involving serious injury will sometimes require clients to attend court.
Our expert Louth based lawyers will keep you updated throughout the claims process.
How much does its cost to claim?
There are no upfront costs associated with making a claim with Nigel Askew Solicitors. Once we have a clear picture of your accident and your injuries and if we think your potential claim has good prospects of succeeding, we will fund your claim using a Conditional Fee Agreement. These agreements are also commonly referred to as “CFA’s” and “No Win, No Fee Agreements”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a percentage of the client’s compensation, capped at 25%, at the end of a successful claim. Law firms’ fees are mostly paid by the insurers of the losing party.
For more information about No Win No Fee agreements, please contact us.
Why Instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors?
In all cases and especially where serious injuries are involved, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile”, regularly attending our clients at their homes throughout the claims process.
Our attention to detail and high quality service enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by call centres or claims management firms.
- We specialise in personal injury claims
- We have over 20 years of experience in winning compensation for our clients
- We fund all personal injury claims using No Win No Fee agreements
- Our offices are based in the heart of Louth, meaning our lawyers are accessible to clients across Lincolnshire
- We regularly attend our clients at their homes to take statements and provide updates throughout the entire claims process
- We will work as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
- We work with the best medical professioanls and leading barristers in the country
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors in Louth
If you need a lawyer in Louth, call us today on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
We offer all new enquiries a free and no obligation consultation and can often advise you on the merits of your claim on the phone.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.