Personal Injury Solicitors for the People of Scunthorpe
Nigel Askew Solicitors are a firm of personal injury solicitors based in Lincolnshire and represent clients in Scunthorpe, the surrounding areas and across the county in claims for compensation.
We have over 20 years of experience in successfully winning our clients compensation and are available to discuss your potential claim today.
We offer all new Scunthorpe based clients a free initial phone consultation to discuss the accident and advise you on the prospects of a successful claim. We are a local firm of solicitors that you can trust to help you claim the compensation you deserve.
Contact us today by calling 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page and one of our solicitors will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail.
We are Trusted Personal Injury Solicitors for Scunthorpe
Over the last 20 years our personal injury solicitors have helped clients across Lincolnshire in a wide range of claims. If you have been injured at work, in a public place or on the road then our solicitors can represent you in a no win no fee claim.
Whether you live in Scunthorpe, Messingham, Dragonby, Brigg, Crowle, Barton-upon-Humber or anywhere in between, we can advise you on a claim. If you have been injured in a non-fault accident within the last 3 years, or have developed a serious medical condition through no fault of your own, contact us today.
Due to strict time limits involved in making a claim for compensation, we recommend you contact us as soon as possible to get your claim up and running.
Why Instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors to help with your claim?
We specialise in personal injury law and over the last 20 years have helped countless people claim compensation for non-fault accidents.
We can help you claim for any of the following claim types:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – we have expertise in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, asbestos lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for brain and spinal injuries resulting from serious accidents at work and on Lincolnshire’s network of roads
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis, industrial asthma and musculoskeletal injuries
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions, in offices, factories and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, pushing or pulling and from poor workstation conditions
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them. Our team specialise in serious injury claims
- Serious Road traffic accidents — Serious and fatal injuries as a result of accidents on Lincolnshire’s notoriously dangerous roads
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s farm and agriculture workforce regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock
Serious accidents can have a devastating effect on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury solicitors aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
If you are looking for a firm of personal injury solicitors in Scunthorpe to help advise you on a claim for compensation, contact Nigel Askew Solicitors by calling us on 01507 609027 or complete the enquiry form on the right of this page and one of our experts will contact you at your convenience.
How much compensation can I claim?
Although we can estimate the value of a claim, we are not able to give a definitive answer at this stage.
The value of a personal injury claim depends on a number of factors including the type of accident you have been involved in, the severity of your injuries and how long it takes for you to make a full recovery, if ever.
Other factors that are considered in a claim include financial losses and expenses as a result of the accident. These can be loss of earnings and the cost of medical and rehabilitation care, which in some cases can be valued at several million pounds.
Use our compensation calculator to see how much your claim might be worth.
How long do I have to claim?
The law in England & Wales states that you have 3 years after an accident to make a claim for personal injury.
In most cases, this 3 year period starts from the date of the accident or from the date of a diagnosis, or from the date you first linked your injury with exposure to the cause of your medical condition, which could be noise, asbestos, vibration, chemicals or dust.
If you are unsure whether you can make a claim, contact our friendly solicitors today who can advise you whether your personal circumstances allow you to make a claim. Call us on 01507 609027 or submit an enquiry using the online form on this page.
How much does it cost to claim?
We do not charge our clients any upfront fees to start a personal injury claim.
We fund our injury compensation claims using Conditional Fee Agreements. These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee agreement”.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of the client’s compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
Our fees are mostly paid by the insurers of the negligent party.
For more information about No Win No Fee agreements or to start your claim, contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today.
How do I start my personal injury claim?
To start your personal injury claim today, call us on 01507 609027.
Our friendly personal injury solicitors are available to speak to you today and as standard, offer all new clients in Scunthorpe and North Lincolnshire a free initial phone consultation.
So whether you have been seriously injured at work, in a road accident or in a public place, contact our expert solicitors today to see if we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.