The weeks and months after a diagnosis with asbestosis can be a confusing, frightening and emotional time for everyone concerned. Nigel Askew Solicitors make the process of making an asbestosis claim as stress free as possible, through the expertise of our solicitors who specialise in asbestos related disease claims.
What is Asbestosis?
Asbestosis is a serious, unremitting, fibrous hardening and scarring of the lungs. This scarring can cause serious lung impairment and heart disease. Symptoms of asbestosis include shortness of breath, coughing and a dry crackling sound while inhaling.
Asbestosis is a slowly progressive disease with a development period of 15 to 30 years or more. Asbestosis is usually developed by those who have had large amounts of exposure to airborne asbestos dust, over a long period of time.
If you would like advice regarding a possible asbestosis claim, call the Asbestosis solicitors at Nigel Askew Solicitors for a free, no obligation assessment of your case, or submit the online enquiry form using the form at the top of this page.
The most common symptoms of asbestosis include:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- A dry crackling sound in the lungs while inhaling
- Weight loss
- Lack of or difficulty sleeping
If you are currently experiencing any of the above symptoms and have been exposed to large amounts of asbestos dust during your working career, we recommend you contact us as soon as possible. We can liaise with your GP and arrange for you to have a chest x-ray.
Why Instruct Nigel Askew Solicitors to help with your Asbestosis Claim?
The Asbestosis Claim Solicitors at Nigel Askew provide all clients with an excellent service and are committed to achieving the best possible results.
- Specialise in Asbestosis claims
- Have many years experience in winning claims for asbestosis
- Our offices are based in the heart of Lincolnshire, meaning we are accessible to clients across the country
- Always have our clients interest in mind
- Fund all asbestos claims on No Win No Fee arrangements
- We offer home visits to all our clients, anywhere in England & Wales
- Fight as hard as we can on your behalf to achieve justice
Contact our Asbestosis Claim Solicitors
To start the claim process, contact us by calling 01507 609027 or you can complete our no obligation online enquiry form, located at the top of this page. One of our friendly and expert solicitors will then call you to discuss your matter in more detail, and whether you are eligible to claim compensation for your exposure to asbestos.