Non-Freezing Cold Injury Lawyers
Welcome to Nigel Askew Solicitors, specialists in military claims and complex personal injury claims.
If you have been diagnosed with a Non-Freezing Cold Injury and downgraded or medically discharged from service then you may be able to claim financial compensation against the Ministry of Defence (MoD).
Our Non-Freezing Cold Injury Lawyers have over 20 years of experience in representing members of the Armed Forces to claim compensation for their injuries and future loss of earnings.
- Nationwide claims service and free consultations as standard
- A senior solicitor will represent you in your claim, from start to finish
- Our Military Claim Lawyers know what it takes to win claims against the MoD
- We can help you claim for your injuries and loss of earnings and military pension
- We represent members of the Army, Navy, RAF and Special Forces
- No Fees to get your claim up and running
- Your claim will be on a No Win No Fee basis
To discuss a new Non-Freezing Cold Injury claim with one of our Lawyers contact us now by calling 01507 609027 or complete the online form on this page.
Arrange Your Free Consultation Now!
Our Non-Freezing Cold Injury Lawyers offer all new clients making an enquiry for a NFCI claim a free and no obligation phone consultation.
During our call we will ask you several important questions, including:
- information about your military career
- your exposure to extreme conditions
- your diagnosis and medical history
- how your injuries have affected your military career
- your employment in civilian life
If we believe your claim has good prospects of success, we will offer you a No Win No Fee agreement and one of our NFCI Lawyers will represent you and act on your behalf in a claim against the MoD.
How Much Compensation Can You Claim?
The amount of compensation you can expect to claim for your Non-Freezing Cold Injury depends on several factors including the severity of your injuries, whether you have been medically discharged from your military duties and on your employment prospects in civilian life.
- We helped a member of the Navy claim over £300,000 for his non-freezing cold injury. He was not provided with the correct PPE for underwater training and subsequently developed a non-freezing cold injury. He was medically discharged and suffers symptoms to this day.
- Our solicitors also recently helped a member of the Army claim £146,000 for his non-freezing cold injury. He was exposed to extreme conditions during training exercises in the Brecon Beacons and subsequently developed a non-freezing cold injury. He was medically discharged and suffers symptoms to this day.
Every claim for a non-freezing cold injury is different and the value of your potential claim could be worth less or considerably more than the examples above.
To find out if you can claim, contact our Non-Freezing Cold Injury Lawyers now on 01507 609027 or complete the online form on this page.
How Much Does it Cost to Claim?
At Nigel Askew Solicitors, we do not charge our new NFCI military clients any fees to get a claim up and running.
If we believe your potential claim has good prospects of success, we will ask that you enter into a No Win No Fee agreement with us.
The nature of these agreements mean that we take all the financial risk and not you. If a claim fails, our law firm is not paid and you do not pay any of our fees for the time we have spent on your case up to that point.
For taking this risk, it is common for all law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a % of their compensation award at the end of a successful claim.
Your compensation and our other fees are paid by the MoD.
Worried About Claiming Against The MoD?
Do not be worried about making a claim against the MoD for your injuries. They owe all military personnel a duty of care to ensure they are not at risk of sustaining an injury or developing an illness.
If the MoD are found to have breached this duty of care then they may be deemed negligent and you may be able to claim compensation against them.
The NFCI Laywers at Nigel Askew have years of experience in advising members of the Armed Forces regarding military claims for NFCI, so whether you have served in the Army, Navy, RAF or Special Forces, our team can help you claim.
Speak to Our Non-Freezing Cold Injury Lawyers Now
Call our NFCI Lawyers now on 01507 609027 or submit an enquiry using our online enquiry form.
Please indicate the best time for one of our solicitors to call you back to discuss your potential non freezing cold injury claim.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
A serving army soldier sustained noise induced hearing loss when on tour of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.
We acted for an army soldier who sustained a frostbite injury when on exercise in Canada.