We Are Military Deafness Solicitors
Welcome to Nigel Askew Solicitors, we represent military deafness clients across the UK.
If you can answer yes to some or all of these questions then contact us now to discuss a No Win No Fee claim for compensation against the MoD.
- Were you been exposed to loud noise during your military career?
- Were you not provided with the correct hearing protection or was the use of your protection not enforced?
- Have you been medically downgraded or discharged from service as a result of your deafness?
- Were you planning on a long term military career, which was cut short through no fault of your own?
- Do you wear hearing aids and/or suffer from Tinnitus?
If these statements resonate with you then we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible to discuss your potential deafness claim.
Call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry form using the form on this page.
How We Can Help You
Our team of Military Deafness Solicitors have over 20 years of experience in winning military deafness claims for our clients and are on hand now to discuss your potential claim.
- Contact our deafness solicitors now for a free and no obligation initial claim consultation
- Our military solicitors are experts in deafness claims
- We have a proven track record of winning military deafness claims for our clients, winning millions of pounds over the last 20 years
- All claims funded on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis
- We offer a nationwide service, so whether you live in Brighton or Bristol or Liverpool or Leicester, our team of expert solicitors can represent you in a claim against the MoD
To discuss your new military deafness claim, call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry form using the form on this page.
Military Deafness Claim Time Limits
There are strict time limits in place when it comes to Military Deafness claims. This limitation period is 3 years from the injury date or as in most cases, 3 years of becoming aware that your hearing was damaged by exposure to noise.
If you are unsure about whether you can claim due to a limitation issue, we would encourage you to call our military solicitors who are experts in this complex area of law.
Speak to our deafness solicitors now by calling 01507 609027.
How Much Compensation Can You Claim?
Our deafness solicitors have a proven track record of success and have represented clients in individual claims that have settled for in excess of £600,000.
As well as compensation for your injuries, our Military Hearing Loss Lawyers can help you claim for any loss of future earnings and medical rehabilitation including hearing aids.
The value of your claim depends on the severity of your deafness and hearing loss and your financial losses, so contact us now to see how much you may be able to claim.
What is No Win No Fee?
All of our military claims are funded using Conditional Fee Agreements. These agreements are commonly referred to as either a “CFA” or a “No Win No Fee Agreement”.
If we believe your potential claim has good prospects of success, we will ask that you enter into a No Win No Fee agreement with us.
The nature of these agreements mean that we take all the financial risk and not you. If a claim fails, our law firm is not paid and you do not pay any of our fees for the time we have spent on your case up to that point.
For taking this financial risk, law firms in England & Wales usually agree with their clients that they will be paid a % of the compensation award, at the end of a successful claim. This fee is capped at 25%.
Your compensation award and our other fees are paid by the MoD.
We do not charge our clients any fees whatsoever to start a claim.
Start Your Military Deafness Claim
Our military deafness claim solicitors have spoken to hundreds of military personnel from the Army, Navy, RAF and Special Forces.
Our military deafness claim solicitors will start by taking a detailed account of your military career to establish when and where you have been exposed to noise. Due to our many years of experience, we will be able to quickly establish the prospects of a successful claim during an initial phone call so contact us today to find out if we can help you claim compensation for hearing problems.
We recommend you contact us ASAP to see if you can claim. Call us now on 01507 609027.
Contact Our Deafness Solicitors Now
To discuss your potential claim with one of our friendly deafness solicitors, call us now on 01507 609027 or submit an enquiry using our online enquiry form.
If you are experiencing deafness and believe this may be as a result of exposure during employment with the MoD, then please contact Nigel Askew Solicitors to discuss a new claim now.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
A serving army soldier sustained noise induced hearing loss when on tour of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.
We acted for an army soldier who sustained a frostbite injury when on exercise in Canada.