Lawyers for Non-Freezing Cold Injury Compensation
Do you require specialist advice from Lawyers for Non-Freezing Cold Injury compensation? In which case, our specialist lawyers at Nigel Askew Solicitors can help you.
We have over 20 years of experience in representing clients in high value and complex personal injury claims and help military personnel from across the UK who have developed Non-Freezing Cold injuries during their service.
If you have been diagnosed with a NFCI and subsequently downgraded or medically discharged as a result then our lawyers for non-freezing cold injury claims can act on your behalf.
To discuss a new non-freezing cold injury claim with one of our lawyers, please call us today on 01507 609027 or submit your details using the form on this page and one of our team will contact you at a convenient time to discuss your potential claim.
Our lawyers offer all our new non-freezing cold injury clients a free and no obligation initial consultation, during which they will advise you on your prospects of claiming.
So, how do I start a claim for a Non-Freezing Cold Injury?
If you have been diagnosed with a Non-Freezing Cold Injury and subsequently downgraded or medically discharged then we recommend you contact us as soon as you can. There are strict time limits involved in which you are able to make a claim.
Every new non-freezing cold injury claim starts with a free consultation with one of our specialist lawyers. We will spend time with you on the phone, building a picture of your personal circumstances, which will help us to then advise you on whether we believe your potential claim has any prospects of success.
Our Non-Freezing Cold Injury Lawyers will ask you a range of questions, including:
- Information about your military career
- Your exposure to cold and wet conditions, usually during training
- Whether you were provided with sufficient PPE
- When your symptoms first started and how the MoD treated them, if at all
- Whether you are still currently serving in the military, whether you have been downgraded or if you have been discharged on medical grounds
- How your symptoms are today, how you cope and how your non-freezing cold injury has affected your day to day life.
If our Lawyers for Non-Freezing Cold Injury believe that your circumstances have good prospects of making a successful claim against the MoD then we will offer to represent you on a No Win No Fee basis and invite you to become a client of Nigel Askew Solicitors.
To take advantage of our free phone consultation, call us now on 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page and our solicitors will contact you at a convenient time.
How does No Win No Fee work?
You will probably recognise the term “No Win No Fee”, having seen and heard many TV and radio adverts over the last 20 years, but you may not know how they really work?
In legal terms, a No Win No Fee Agreement is also regularly referred to as either a “Conditional Fee Agreement” or a “CFA”. These agreements are commonly used as ways of funding personal injury claims and are between a law firm and a client.
The nature of these agreements means that law firms take all the financial risk and not the client. If a claim fails, the law firm is not paid and the client does not have to pay any solicitor’s fees for their time. At the end of a successful claim and only then, are the law firm paid.
For taking this risk, it is common for law firms to agree with a client that they will be paid a percentage of the client’s compensation award, which is capped at a maximum of 25% of client damages. All other basic fees are paid by the losing party, which in the case of Non-Freezing Cold Injury Claims, is paid by the MoD, not our clients.
We us No Win No Fee Agreements for all of our military claims.
To see if you can get your claim up and running today, contact us now by calling 01507 609027 or complete the form on this page and a member of the team will contact you to discuss your claim in more detail.
Is it worth me claiming? How much compensation could I be due?
It’s almost impossible for us to give you an exact figure as to how much compensation you will be due as there are several factors that we have to consider in the claims process. We have however helped some clients to claim over £300,000 for their Non-Freezing Cold Injury claims.
The value of your claim will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The severity of your NFCI symptoms
- Whether you had planned on a long term career in the military and have subsequently been downgraded or medically discharged
- Your ability to work and earn money in civilian life
- Whether you ever make a full recovery
Rest assured, the Non-Freezing Cold Injury Lawyers at Nigel Askew Solicitors have over 20 years of experience in helping our clients win compensation for injuries and medical conditions that they have developed through no fault of their own.
Non-Freezing Cold Injury Claims our Lawyers have settled
Our lawyers have helped many serving members and ex-military make claims for non-freezing cold injuries caused by their service.
- Our lawyers helped a member of the Navy claim over £300,000 in compensation for his non-freezing cold injury. He was not provided with the correct PPE during underwater training exercises and went on to develop a serious NFCI. He was medically discharged from his duties and suffers symptoms to this day.
- Our lawyers represented a member of the Army and helped him claim over £146,000 for his non-freezing cold injury. He was exposed to extreme conditions during training exercises in the Brecon Beacons and not provided with the correct PPE. He went on to develop a NFCI and was medically discharged from his duties. He suffers from NFCI related symptoms to this day.
Every claim for a non-freezing cold injury is different and the value of your potential claim could be worth less or considerably more than the examples above.
To find out if you can claim, contact us now on 01507 609027 or complete the online form on this page.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors now
If you have developed a NFCI as a result of exposure to extreme cold and wet weather in the military, without being provided with the correct PPE, then we can help advise you about a civil claim for compensation.
Our NFCI Solicitors are experts in the field of military claims and can advise you today.
Call 01507 609027 or submit an enquiry using our online enquiry form. Please indicate the best time for one of our solicitors to call you back to discuss your potential non freezing cold injury claim.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
A serving army soldier sustained noise induced hearing loss when on tour of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.
We acted for an army soldier who sustained a frostbite injury when on exercise in Canada.