Arm injury on a construction site
Welcome to the Nigel Askew Solicitors website, we are a specialist law firm in Lincolnshire and represent clients across England and Wales in claims for compensation, including arm injury on a construction site claims.
Our team of specialist work accident solicitors have over 20 years of experience in managing such claims and have helped thousands of clients successfully win compensation for their pain and suffering and loss of earnings, as a result of non-fault construction site accidents.
We use No Win No Fee agreements to help fund our clients claims, which means we take all the financial risk and not you. We offer free initial claim consultations, during which we will ask you about your accident and your injuries. If we believe you have a strong potential claim, we may offer to represent you on a No Win No Fee basis.
To speak to one of our arm injury on a construction site specialist lawyers, call us now on 01507 609027 or submit your details using the enquiry form on this page.
Free consultations as standard
Every new construction site accident claim is different, each with its own set of circumstances but for us to represent you in a successful claim we must establish that the accident was not your fault and that your employer was to blame.
If you can answer “yes” to all or some of the statements below then we recommend you contact us now to discuss a potential new claim for personal injury.
- Have you seriously injured your arm during your employment on a construction site?
- Were the circumstances that led to your arm injury someone else’s fault?
- Did the accident happen within the last 3 years?
- Did you require medical treatment for your arm injury?
- Did you have to take time off work to recover from your injuries?
- Did you suffer any financial loss as a direct result of your hand injury?
If you can answer yes to any or all of these questions then we recommend you call us now to take advantage of our free claim consultations on 01507 609027.
Common types of arm injuries on construction sites
Over the last 20 years our team of solicitors have advised thousands of clients on a wide range of different arm injuries on construction sites. We have listed some of the most common types of accidents below.
If the accident you have been involved in is not listed, please do not worry as you still may have a valid claim for compensation.
- Arm injuries caused by tripping, slipping and falling accidents on construction sites
- Fractured arms due to crushing and squashing related accidents
- Serious lacerations and total loss of arms due to dangerous or faulty machinery
- De-gloving type injuries to hands, wrists and forearms caused by large machinery, vehicles and scaffolding
There are dozens of different types of accidents that can lead to serious arm injuries on a construction site so if the accident that has caused your injury is not listed above do not worry, we can still advise you on a potential claim.
If you have been injured on a construction site within the last 3 years which has caused you to sustain a serious arm injury then contact us now on 01507 609027 to discuss a claim.
How much can I claim for?
The amount of compensation you can claim depends on several different factors including the type of arm injury you have sustained, the severity of your arm injury, how long it took you to recover and if you suffered any other financial losses such as loss of earnings due to the accident.
The amount of compensation you could expect to receive for the pain and suffering caused by your injuries are based on a set of national guidelines called the Judicial College Guidelines.
The latest set of guidelines were published at the end of 2019 and some example guideline amounts for hand injuries are set out below:
- Most serious injury that requires amputation of both arms – £225,960 – £281,250
- Very severe injuries that causes permanent disability but just short of an amputation – £90,250 – £122,860
- Serious arm fractures to the forearm with significant disability – £36,770 – £56,180
- A severe elbow injury that leads to significant disability – £33,430 – £46,780
- Serious fracture to the forearm but with a good recovery, or expected recovery – £18,020 – £36,770
- Moderate arm fracture with full recovery – £6,190 – £18,020
*The figures quoted here are illustrative and your potential claim may be worth more or less.
In addition to compensation for pain and suffering, we are also able to help you claim for “special damages”. These damages include any loss of past and future earnings, your pensions and medical care. Special damages often make up a very large percentage of the total claim value and in some circumstances can amount to millions of pounds.
Every arm injury on a construction site claim is different so we recommend you contact us now to discuss your potential claim. Our solicitors are available to speak to now by calling 01507 609027.
Take advantage of our free consultations
Making a claim against your employer can be stressful, which is why we offer all new enquiries a free and no obligation claim consultation, during which we will talk to you about your accident.
Our solicitors aim to put your mind at ease and will take the time to talk to you to discuss the circumstances that led to your arm injury on a construction site and start building a picture of your potential claim.
We will ask you questions about how your accident happened, the severity of your arm injury and try to establish who was at fault for the accident.
If after we have spoken to you and seen your medical records, we believe your claim has good prospects of success then we may offer to represent you a No Win No Fee basis.
To start your free phone consultation, call us now on 01507 609027
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors to discuss your new claim
To find out if you may be able to make a personal injury claim regarding an arm injury on a construction site, call and speak to our friendly solicitors now.
We are available to speak to you now on 01507 609027 or alternatively you can submit an enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
Nigel Askew Solicitors are a firm of solicitors that you can trust to work as hard as we possibly can to ensure you receive the compensation that you deserve.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
A Portuguese lady developed a repetitive strain injury when working in a flower packing factory in South Lincolnshire.
Our client developed a repetitive strain injury whilst working for Peterborough City Council.