An introduction to serious injury compensation claims
You should consider making a serious injury claim if you have been injured, possibly seriously, as a result of an accident, and if that accident was not your fault.
Serious injury claim payouts vary. In order to ensure that you receive all of the compensation that you are entitled to, you should use the services of an experienced and specialist serious injury solicitor. They will guide you through the serious injury claim process and ensure that your claim has the best possible chance of success.
What is a serious injury?
A serious injury is a life changing injury that could require frequent hospital visits, one or more absences from work to receive medical treatment or an injury that requires ongoing rehabilitation.
Treatment for a serious injury may last for many months or even years. Serious injuries are likely to include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following:-
- spinal cord injury compensation claims
- burn injuries and scald injuries
- head injury claim compensation
- broken bone or fracture claims
- visual impairment /blindness
- traumatic brain injury compensation claims
- psychological injury
- multiple injuriesFurthermore, a specialist serious injury solicitor should also be consulted regarding compensation where an accident has led to the death of a loved one.
How can a specialist serious injury solicitor help me?
In order to receive the compensation that you are entitled to, you should engage the services of an experienced specialist serious injury solicitor. They will be able to:
- assess your injuries and advise if you might be entitled to compensation for what happened;
- not overlook important aspects of the claim and losses which less experienced or unqualified file handlers may miss;
- help you to claim the compensation that you are entitled to;
How much compensation would I receive?
If you have suffered an accident that was not your fault, the amount you are entitled to will depend on the injury, the impact on various aspects of your life and the impact on the life of your family.
Clearly, you will require financial support to rebuild your life. So, the amount you are entitled to should take into account factors, such as:-
- the costs of the care and support you require due to your injuries;
- rehabilitation costs;
- cost of disabled adaptations for your home or moving to a more suitable property;
- retraining costs if you are no longer able work in your current job;
- costs of meeting your needs in the future;
An experienced specialist serious injury solicitor will be able to review your medical records and indicate how much compensation you might be entitled to, if your claim for compensation is successful.
As a specialist serious injury solicitor I frequently deal with serious injury compensation claims arising out of the following:-
- Accidents at work
- Criminal injury cases
- Amputation compensation
- Fatal accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Brain injury claims
- Multiple injury claims
- Road traffic accidents
- Spinal cord injuries
If you have suffered a serious injury then call me on 01507 609027 to discuss your situation or complete the online claim form. You will be heard compassionately and with understanding. I will advise you on whether you will be able to take your Personal Injury case forward as well as what this will involve, with no obligation. If you choose to use me then I undertake all Serious Injury claims on a No-Win-No-Fee basis meaning there are absolutely no hidden charges. I’m a local solicitor, serving the local community of Lincolnshire, in particular Louth and Grimsby. I am devoted to my community and those living within it. Let me help you get the compensation you deserve.