Personal Injury Claims in Lincolnshire
Nigel Askew Solicitors are expert personal injury claim solicitors in Lincolnshire.
From our head office in Louth, we are proud to represent clients from across the county and to serve the people of Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Grantham and Boston and everywhere in between.
Our team of solicitors have over 20 years of experience in a number of complex areas of personal injury law including serious work related injuries, asbestos disease litigation, serious road accident injury claims, industrial disease and military injury claims.
To discuss a new personal injury claim with us, please contact us on 01507 609027.
Trusted Personal Injury Solicitors in Lincolnshire
If you have been injured in an accident or have developed a serious medical condition through no fault of your own, our solicitors can advise you on a personal injury claim.
There are strict time limits in place to consider when making a personal injury claim, which is usually 3 years from the date of the accident or from the date of diagnosis, or from the date you first linked your symptoms with exposure to the cause of your medical condition, which could be noise, asbestos, vibration, chemicals or dust.
Types of Personal Injury we can help with
Our solicitors have considerable expertise across a number of claim types, which include:
- Asbestos Disease Litigation – specialising in claims for asbestosis, pleural thickening, lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Catastrophic Injury Claims – including claims for head and brain and spinal injuries in accidents at work and on Lincolnshire’s roads
- Industrial Disease Claims – including claims for HAVS and VWF, hearing loss, dermatitis and musculoskeletal injuries
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Military Injury Claims – Our expertise lies in claims for military hearing loss, non-freezing cold injuries, PTSD claims and training accident claims
- Accidents at Work – including claims arising out of poor working conditions and faulty equipment in offices, factories, warehouses and construction sites
- Back Injury claims — including workplace injuries from heavy lifting, poor workstation conditions & road accidents.
- Serious Injuries — Serious and catastrophic injuries can drastically alter the life of a victim, as well as those closest to them.
- Serious road traffic accidents — Serious and fatal injuries as a result of accidents on our county’s roads, in cars and motorcycles
- Farm & Agriculture Accident Claims — we are able to advise the county’s farm and agriculture workforce regarding accidents involving farm vehicles and machinery, falls from height, falling objects and dangerous livestock.
To discuss a new personal injury claim in Lincolnshire with one of our experts, please either call us or submit an online enquiry form.
What makes Nigel Askew Solicitors different?
With so many law firms in Lincolnshire practising personal injury law, we pride ourselves on going the “extra mile” for our clients. We are proud to offer our clients a personal service and routinely attend them at their homes to take statements and sign documents.
Our bespoke service enables us to put together a stronger case for our clients, something which is simply not offered by every firm.
All of our claims are handled by experienced and expert solicitors, which we believe helps us get to grips with clients matters and maximise the compensation we are able obtain on behalf of our clients.
Serious accidents can have a devastating effect on the injured party and their family, which is why our personal injury solicitors aim to help make the process of claiming as stress free as possible.
Contact Nigel Askew Solicitors today
To speak to us about a new No Win No Fee personal injury claim, please call us on 01507 609027 or submit an online enquiry using the form on this page and indicate the most convenient time for us to reach you.
We offer all new enquiries a free and no obligation consultation and can often advise you on the merits of your claim on the phone.
- 100% No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Legal Advice
- Over 20 Year’s Experience
Call Us Today
Claim for serious injuries as a result of an accident at work when the client’s hand was trapped in machinery.
Our client developed chronic pain in her shoulder and elbow whilst working in a food processing plant.